Apply for a Team Internship
Thank you for your interest in Team Internships. Unlike traditional programs, the Jacobs School has devised an internship in which multi-disciplinary teams of 3-5 engineering students are deployed to corporate sponsors to work on a project together for 10-12 weeks in the summer. You are hired by the sponsor and paid for the experience. To participate, please complete the following steps:
Jacobs School Students
- Review the project list to see what projects are available.
- Complete the team internship application in your student profile.
- Ensure that you have a resume on file in the Jacobs School Resume Database.
- On the jobs/internship board click "I'm interested in applying" below the project description for each project you want to be considered for. This will link your resume with that project and notify us to consider you.
- For the best chances, spend time polishing your resume in the database, apply to multiple projects at multiple companies (which you are qualified for), and apply to each project within 1-2 weeks of it being posted online.
Non-Jacobs School Students (i.e. CogSci, Rady, Visual Arts, etc)